Artwork Printing Policy
4C Print Shop takes the protection intellectual property seriously. Due to copyright concerns, we will not print any artwork or image from the categories below:
- Music Bands
- Sports Stars
- Sports Teams
- Corporate Logos
- Clothing Brands
- Notable exceptions to this are satirical versions of said artwork or if you have legal permission to use artwork.
We can assist in modifying your graphic image to an acceptable format if the file exhibits problems that may affect the print quality. Charges will be applied; however, the amount varies depending on the complexity of the design submitted. Artwork fees start at $25 per hour (this includes logo creation, photo editing, vector restoration, artwork creation, etc). Please note that you will only be allowed 3 revisions. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Accepted Graphic Extentions
The accepted graphic format that is preferred is .png. We prefer this format for 2 reasons: it is lightweight file format and it supports transparencies. Each business will has its own preferences. Other formats that we work with are Photoshop (PSD) , Adobe Illustrator (AI), Encapsulated Post Script (EPS), and Corel Draw (CDR).
For Best Results
- Thumbnails are required for all orders.
- All artwork should be 300 x 300 dots per inches (dpi) or higher and must have a transparent background.
- All artwork size should be 3000 x 3000 pixels or 10 x10 inches of reasons.
- You should set the color space in Photoshop and Corel Draw to use ColorMatch RGB so that all artwork uses the same color profile as our RIP software. This will ensure consistency for the finished product.
View 4C Print Shop color profile
1) This is a link to our color profile
Corel Draw Instructions
1) Go to Tools, and then color management. Click on Default Settings (that will open up default color management settings).
2) Under Default Color Settings, the first line is RGB. Change to (Default) ColorMatch RGB.
3) Under Color Management Policies, RGB - change to Assign default color profile. Then click ok.
1) Press Ctrl+Shift+K to open the color settings dialog box).
2) Under Working Spaces, the first line is RGB. Change to ColorMatch RGB, 3)Under color management policies, RGB - Convert to Working RGB, then click ok.